The Address Akakura is a 4-star hotel with 12 hotel apartment style rooms, café, restaurant and onsite onsens. We are committed to providing high quality, unique accommodation and facilities to our guests with a dedication to exceptional hospitality and service. We are looking for experienced and dependable cleaning staff to join our team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a track record of excellence and experience in the hotel industry
- Is able to work efficiently with a high level of attention to detail
- Takes pride in their work and has meticulous cleaning habits.
- Is well groomed and professional.
- Works well on their own and especially in a team environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Service and clean guest rooms including kitchens and bathrooms
- Restock room supplies in kitchens and bathrooms
- Check all appliances in rooms are in working order
- Realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
- Respond to guest queries and requests
- Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
- Follow all company safety and security procedures
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards and report any damage of hotel property
- Clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and onsen areas
- Adhere to waste management and recycling procedures.
- Present a clean-cut, neat and professional image.
- Exhibit and encourage proper hygiene and sanitary habits.
- Maintain a friendly, courteous and cheerful demeanor at all times.
- Perform other duties or roles as assigned by management.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Have previous experience in Housekeeping or in the Hotel or Hospitality industry. Training will be provided.
- Be open and eager to learn the cleaning methods and standards for the hotel
- Be reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Have high energy levels
- Be 100% committed to excellence
- Show initiative and be highly self-motivated
- Be able to multitask
All applicants must
- Be eligible for a Working Visa in Japan (under 30 years old)
- Have experience and qualifications in the role you are applying for
- Have experience in the hospitality industry
- Commit to the full season late December – mid-March
- Have a great work ethic, be friendly and a team player
- Be someone who takes the initiative, is creative and resourceful and takes pride in their work.
Would be an advantage if
- You have Japanese language ability
- Previous experience working a ski/winter season position
- Hold or can obtain an International Drivers Licence
If you think you fit our profile and have something unique to offer please send your CV, passport copy and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.